CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

We're on a Boat

We went sailing on a catamaran while my parents and Kay were still here and it was so fun. We sailed out in the afternoon out of Ft. Lauderdale through millionaire row and then down the coast for a few miles. We then anchored for awhile, but the waves were a little rough. (BTW, the waves were nothing compared to the day before where all of us got knocked down by them at the beach. Poor Kay even lost her glasses.)

As the boat bobbed around, Dave got sick and graced the ocean with his lunch……I became a little worried at this point about the cruise we were going on in two days. But he did okay.

We then sailed out into international waters and I saw some flying fish, then I took a nice nap on those nets at the back of the catamaran. I had a blast but I know Dave will never step back onto the boat, and the twins weren't exactly thrilled with their orange dresses.

_DSC4229

DSCN3888   DSCN3879DSCN3897 DSCN3899 DSCN3903

DSCN3909 

DSCN3914

Thanks Captain for letting us sail on your mighty fine vessel.

No comments: