Once upon a time there was a little pirate who had a long curling mustache. And he was as fierce as the waters during a stormy night at sea.
There also lived a wild Amazon princess who was as beautiful and wild as the jungle deep in the tropics of South America.
The little pirate and the wild Amazon princess were best friends and decided to go on a swashbuckling adventure one afternoon.
Here is the wild Amazon girl’s Dad begging her not to leave on her journey for how would he survive without his little princess………………….as you can see, she clearly doesn't let emotions get in the way of her quests.
Here they are at the end of their journey. And what an adventure it was. But that is a story for another day.
3 comments:
I loved this post, you can tell you are a book worm! :) Your children are gorgeous and Livvys hair...is...AMAZING!! I hope she never hates it.
Loved the story. I love the pirate and the princess. I especially love that they are such good buddies!
So cute!
Post a Comment