CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

…Later that day

After graduation we had a BBQ with the families before some of them had to take off.

DSCN3843DSCN3839  DSCN3845DSCN3847  

Don’t you love the cake and cupcakes I made? Okay I didn't make them, but they’re still cute.

Once upon a time when Dave and I got married we were so nice to each other and there was no cake smashing in each others faces. I changed that. Just couldn’t resist the blue frosting, it goes so well with………….

Anyway the joke apparently was on me because guess what I have? Two little observers who decided to smear blue cupcakes all over themselves. Oops, my bad.

   DSCN3851  DSCN3858 DSCN3836DSCN3857

Look at my Mom, this is what happens when you spend more than a few days with us…….craziness ensues. Thanks for being a superhero Mom.DSCN3860

No comments: