CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Day of Graduation and such

I know what your thinking, great I get to look at a bunch of pictures of Dave in his Cap and gown….well yes, this is a graduation post after all. But no worries, I’ll try to entertain along the way

P1040185

Before Dave graduated Livvi got lost in a jungle, but we found her.

 

Now in order for you to feel like you were REALLY there, which I want you to, just play the game I did at graduation. It’s kind of like Where’s Waldo, but I’ve made it easy for you.

play by play 6

Yay, I found Dave, then blah, blah, blah, good job everyone, blah, blah, blah. A few hours later we finally get to see Dave walk, hooded and get his diploma.

dave getting hooded 1 play by play dave play by play 2

Here is Dave getting hooded. Want to know more about that, just click here

 

play by play 3play by play 4

Then we have to wait for everyone else. Hey wait Dave moved. Oh great now I have to look for him again. Oh, look there are two of Dave’s friends.

play by play 7

Then, finally the Chancellor bangs a…….something long, and all the fancy smancy dressed faculty lead a procession out and then the students. Hooray it’s over….oops i mean Hooray you’ve graduated!

 

me and Dave close up color adjust

Seriously though congrats Dave, I am so proud of you.

 

 

_DSC4204

Dave’s proud parents

 _DSC4199

My proud parents

 

_DSC4217

mmm, kissing a doctor is sexy!

 

_DSC4210

_DSC4192_DSC4222                 _DSC4224                _DSC4211

I think Dave and Trent are trying their hand a sign language now that they’ve conquered higher education.

 

dave kissing me

Peace out homies!

2 comments:

Jenessa said...

Must be so awesome to be all graduated! Congrats! Love the last pic of you two--you're an awesome couple!

msm said...

Hooray! Congrats.