Me, Dave and Mari went to an aquarium today. It was pretty fun, especially for a two year old. Short and sweet. We saw sharks, stingrays, frogs, turtles, little crocodiles and lots of fish.
That's fun that you were able to get the kids together. I like Mari trying to hide in the background. You'll have to tell me how the aquarium is, we have never taken our kids. I hope we get to see you before you leave town.
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
1 comment:
That's fun that you were able to get the kids together. I like Mari trying to hide in the background. You'll have to tell me how the aquarium is, we have never taken our kids. I hope we get to see you before you leave town.
Post a Comment