We went to a pumpkin patch today, and got a lot of pumpkin........133 pounds worth. Since the twins latest obsession is pumpkins, they were loving the p. patch.
Livvi kept singing E-I-E-I-O......I guess all the pumpkins and hay reminded her of a farm. It was fun, we got a wheel barrow to collect our findings and to carry children of course.
Dad even got some shots of "zombie pumpkins," don't ask....if you know my Dad then you know how he is with a camera in his hand.
Stay tuned for some carving fun......




3 comments:
Oh my goodness - I love the fall in Utah! You have such a cute little family - all bundled up!
Awww...that makes me miss Utah! Glad you're having a good time:)
I love it Missy! That is where we go to get our pumpkins every year too, Keagan loves the wheelbarrow ride. I love the puffy coats, I bet you guys are freezing!!
Post a Comment