Had some fun on the 4th. Went to Breakfast with the Hummels, watched the parade with a nice overcast. Swam and ate at our BBQ and then sat down for some fireworks with some friends and family a la Dad style.....sadly he was beat out by some illegal fireworks down and across the street. Nice effort though!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Fourth of July
Had some fun on the 4th. Went to Breakfast with the Hummels, watched the parade with a nice overcast. Swam and ate at our BBQ and then sat down for some fireworks with some friends and family a la Dad style.....sadly he was beat out by some illegal fireworks down and across the street. Nice effort though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the pic of Simon sitting on Grandpa's lap! They both have the same expression on their faces - ahhh, get me outta here~!
I am glad that we got to see you that day, I wish that we could have seen you more!
Post a Comment