CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Quick Trip

We decided to take a quick trip to Orlando for a few days, we had some good weather luck even though it rained off and on!

I learned lots of new ways to entertain the twins this weekend at WDW. Blowing bubbles in your soda to making crazy faces, anything goes while trying to make two 18 months olds happy:)

3 comments:

Laura Perkins said...

I love how they get a kick out of the little things. It is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!! Wish I had been there!

The Clark Family said...

You guys are awesome, taking your twins there! I worry about taking two kids that are not the same age and older! But it looks like such a fun time. We got to have fun with our husbands while they still have some time to spend with us! (not a comment on our husbands, just on their chosen profession!)