I forgot to post this, but they turned 18 months on Monday!
Happy 1 1/2 Simon and Olivia
Happy 1 1/2 Simon and Olivia

SIMON
22 lbs
word master--abblegaas(applesauce), duck, dada, hotdog, baba(banana, sippy cup, or any other word he doesn't know yet), cracker, y wuh oo(I love you), bye.
big brother-He loves his sister, he always follows her around and wants everything she has and wants to do everything she does.
explorer extroidnaire-this kids can crawl over, under, through just about anything, and he doesn't get a little thing like beong pinned in or trapped stop him.
fav foods--banana's, oatmeal, applesauce, hotdogs, yogurt and crackers!
OLIVIA
21 lbs
walkin girl-maybe it's her tiny size, but I love watching her toddle around, she is a fantastic walker.
multi-tasker-already doing it all. Liv has to do a million things at once.
Squirrel- I have never seen someone stuff so much in thier mouth without swallowing. I think she's afraid we'll take it away. She will shove her mouth so full of food sometimes!
Fave Foods-ummm, she's not to discriminating yet. Put it in fornt of her and she'll eat it.
2 comments:
They are darling! Where does the time go? I can't believe they are 18mo.!
What cuties! I can't believe they are getting so big. It goes so fast! And I loved learning more about each of them. And that dress you made Olivia is so cute, you have quite the talent!
Post a Comment