From 2 lbs to 20, I still can't believe you're mine. In one instant my heart was healed, all of the heartache gone, filled up by not one but two little souls.
I will never forget the moment I first held you in my arms.
I will never forget the final signature that said you belonged to us.
I will always remember the day we all joined hands, ity-bity and big, across the altar to become a family.
How special you are to be loved by so many in so short a time.
Happy Birthday Simon and Olivia
I will never forget the moment I first held you in my arms.
I will never forget the final signature that said you belonged to us.
I will always remember the day we all joined hands, ity-bity and big, across the altar to become a family.
How special you are to be loved by so many in so short a time.
Happy Birthday Simon and Olivia

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Twinners!! What an exciting time! They sure are looking big. We can't believe it has been a year already! Happy birhtday to all and we love you guys!
Love the collage. They have really grown in just the last couple of months. We love all of you so much and are excited we can see you soon.
Happy Birthday to Simon and Livvy! I can't believe they are one! What cute pictures. Are you coming home soon?
What cute little kids..Happy Birthday!
Can't beleive it's already been a year!!! So so so happy for you.
Post more pics!
I know you left your camera in Ohio, dang!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment