A few mornings ago I was watching the twins and I couldn't believe how old they looked. They are pulling themselves up and learning how to balance...they look so big. I guess I got a little blue.
Missy it has been years! This is Amber(Kuehne)Holbrook I came across your blog from Amber Burts. It is so fun to see your kids. I also have twins, I had them 4 months ago now and they are so much fun! You can check out our blog if you want at holbrookfam4.blogspot.com It is good to see your doing well. Amber~
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that they are so big and old! They grow up way to fast! It isn't fair! They are so cute, Missy I just love them. That is a sweet little blog you wrote about them too!
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
2 comments:
Missy it has been years! This is Amber(Kuehne)Holbrook I came across your blog from Amber Burts. It is so fun to see your kids. I also have twins, I had them 4 months ago now and they are so much fun! You can check out our blog if you want at holbrookfam4.blogspot.com It is good to see your doing well. Amber~
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that they are so big and old! They grow up way to fast! It isn't fair! They are so cute, Missy I just love them. That is a sweet little blog you wrote about them too!
Post a Comment