CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank You

I had to devote a post of their own to Dave's parents and thank them sooooooo much for flying down for the weekend to feed, change, contain, feed, change, feed, feed, contain, contain, our twins. We love you guys. It was great to spend some time with you too.

The nighttime feeding duo.


Dave and his Dad at Cheesecake


Liv, enjoying her loaf on a fork


Simon, just enjoying


Me and Dave's mom

4 comments:

Christie said...

Olivia's and Simon's eyes are stunning! I can't get enough of those eyes.

That is wonderful that you and Dave were able to get away. You definitely deserve some time to yourself to recharge. I know you love your kids to pieces, but it's nice to just focus on your spouse every now and then.

The Clark Family said...

That is so awesome to get away. Besides the ant episode, I hope you guys had a great time!!

Pryors said...

Happy anniversary - I hate the ants in Florida!!! So glad you were able to get away.

Anonymous said...

It was our privilege to take care of the twins over the weekend. They are so good and fun!