CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bucket Head

A few things I love about Olivia right now

She loves playing peek-a-boo with her blanket
She is very ticklish and laughs easily
She loves bread, sometimes bouncing up and down to get some more
She loves to dance to music, even humming will get her moving
If you try and throw her in the air she'll grab onto your forearms, so she won't go very high

3 comments:

The Clark Family said...

What a cute picture of little Olivia! I love when they have so much personality! And thanks for giving up the car today so that Dave could come pick up Ryan. Sorry about that!!

Darla Pierre said...

Sooo cute! I love it! BTW Tag (check out my blog)

Laura Perkins said...

It is the little things they do that make you love them even more. I can't get over how cute they are.