After a nice long nap, we finished off the day with a few rides in the Magic Kingdom.

We took them on Pirates first. That look on Livvi is before the ride, so I don't think it did too much damage.

Walking back to the car, Liv's had a tiring day.
Day 2. Here we go again. Back to the Magic Kingdom

They were able to sit on Snow White.

Sooo cute.

Next, we went on Peter Pan.

Then, Small World...twice. They really liked this one. Simon loved the monkey's.

The Monkey's

Me and Liv on Small World.

Now it's time to say goodbye....phew what a crazy couple of days.
2 comments:
Soo cute! They are sure getting big!
I don't have any invitions with me. But I do have some packed away.And they are super cute! I will let you know when I get them posted. It might be a month or so.
You guys are crazy but, you look like you had fun. We are planning a trip to Disney World next May. Do you think you would go again? I want to see them so bad.
Post a Comment