CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day at Walt Disney World, the Animal Kingdom

Taking two 9 month old's to WDW, are we crazy? Maybe, but we had a great time.
We went to the Animal Kingdom first, and the weather was great...overcast with a breeze.

I have to comment on that lady smiling at us......One definite plus to twins are all the second glances and smiles we get. You can't have a bad day when so many people are smiling at you!


This picture just proves we were here....the classic Tree of Life pose.


Our first ride, the Kilimanjaro Safari.



Me and Olivia on the Safari ride.



I don't know why, but this picture just cracks me up.



Aww, Dad and Livvi looking at the elephants.



Me, sleepy Simon and the elephant in the far right corner.



We thought they might be scared of the characters.....nope, just curious about all that white hair, some of which the did pull off. Sorry Rafiki.


They LOVE shoulder rides.



This is how you feed twins at Disney World.

2 comments:

Tayna said...

I can't believe how big the twins are getting! They are too cute. I think it will be more crazy for you to take twin 2 year olds to Walt Disney World. He he he. Thanks for checking up on me. I finally got my ultra sound pics posted just so ya know.

Bryce and Adrian Hummel Family said...

Okay, that pic cracks me up too! I guess we have the same sense of humor. Your babies are soooo cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! Love you guys!