CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

9 month update

Simon and Olivia turned nine months a couple of weeks ago. Crazy. They are doing so good. I have to admit though, that having preemies is hard sometimes. They stay at developmental stages longer than average babies, so it gets a little tiring. I am doing better at feeding them, they eat baby food, melba toast, cheerios, canned green beans....I need to get braver and start them on more food, but it is HARD with twins. Here are they recent stats:


Simon
19 lbs

27 1/2 inches long





Olivia
16 1/2 lbs
27 1/4 inches long


p.s I don't know why they get so solemn when I drag my camera out....arghh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! They have the biggest most beautiful eyes!

Amber Burt said...

They are getting so big. I think they have passed Bella up in size, well Simon has for sure! She hits a year this month-crazy!!! A wonderful quick meal for babies is Easy Mac, it is fast and the babies love it!

Nicole said...

They are so cute, kids sure grow up fast. I can't believe how big they are, when I see other babies Ella's age that is when I realize how small and pettite she really is. I loved the pictures from Disney it looks like you guys had a great time. Your pictures make me so excited to be going to Disneyland.

angiethompson123 said...

Missy, Please call me, I have lost my phone i dont have your number. I am coming down on the 17th of Sept. I want to see you! I love the babies. What little angels. Oh how they get cuter every day! I can't wait to snuggle them!

Tayna said...

They are growing up so fast, I loooove their big blue eyes! I can only imagine how hard feeding two babies might be. Keep it up though, it gets easier as they get older, then next thing you know they'll be telling you what they want to eat!! I'm right there with Amber I love Easy Mac, because Keagan does, he'd eat it every day if I let him. :)