So I was thinking......
We all have given or had part in baby showers, wedding showers etc. And sometimes, invitations are the hardest part. Well here in the Davie ward we have some pretty talented and crafty queens that make some of the cutest invitations I have ever seen.
Some of us were making invitations yesterday, and once again it was a little work to make something cute.
I have a great idea. If anyone has an invitation they have loved that they have either received or made post it on your blog and then comment on mine that you did so. Maybe we can get a great stock of fabulous invites........I'll go first
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, so the twins just keep getting cuter and cuter. I wish I was there to cuddle with them and kiss them. So I left my phone is Wyoming, and now I don't have your # could you call me! I miss you guys. Love the invite by the way. I wish I had one to put on here.
Post a Comment