I put Livvi down for her nap first this afternoon, heard a little fussing but not much. A few minutes later I went to put Simon down and found this. Oh.... I had to take a picture, she was sound asleep poor thing. No one told me to take the headband off when I put them down for a nap!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so cute, that has happened to Ella so much I've stopped being the headbands on her because she gets so mad when I forget to take them off and they cover her face.
This is a cute picture. I love how her little arms are starting to fill out. Chubby babies=Cute babies!
Too cute! I think that other moms brains are just too fried to remember to tell you all these kinds of things ha ha. Plus if you were told everything about baby care that would take all the fun out of it and you wouldn't get sweet pictures like this one. :)
Post a Comment