They are sooooo cute. I can't believe it, if we were in your ward, Missoni would be in SunBeams with the twins. I miss you all. Hope you are having a wonderful New Year! We are coming to Florida on the 21st of Jan... Do you want to meet up? Do you need your hair did?
How did it go? Who's the teacher? How many are in the class? Marissa had such a good time she pouted that I made her go home after it was over. She wanted more "school". Lol. Guess what though...I'm one of the Sunbeam teachers. It's a little crazy considering I have Quinn too, but luckily I have a co-teacher. Anyway, before I write a book, I just wanted to say I miss you and I can't believe our kids are growing up so fast!!!
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
4 comments:
How cute! I have a year till mine go to Sunbeams, and I can't believe that it's that soon already.. Feels like they were just born.
They are sooooo cute. I can't believe it, if we were in your ward, Missoni would be in SunBeams with the twins. I miss you all. Hope you are having a wonderful New Year! We are coming to Florida on the 21st of Jan... Do you want to meet up? Do you need your hair did?
Sunbeams already! I was nervous sending David into sunbeams but he had a great teacher who will always be dear to me.
How did it go? Who's the teacher? How many are in the class? Marissa had such a good time she pouted that I made her go home after it was over. She wanted more "school". Lol. Guess what though...I'm one of the Sunbeam teachers. It's a little crazy considering I have Quinn too, but luckily I have a co-teacher. Anyway, before I write a book, I just wanted to say I miss you and I can't believe our kids are growing up so fast!!!
Post a Comment