CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our afternoon at the pool

Life through the eyes of my almost three year old twins…..sigh…..what can I say. They love every little detail in life. I got such a fantastic glimpse of the simple joys they experienced today….

Watering the grass to make it grow.

DSC_6233  DSC_6198DSC_6205

This kid already plays hard!

DSC_6209DSC_6213

DSC_6215

 

Finding Frogs

eek, in my pool? At first i thought he was just making it up, because he has got a great imagination, but when he persisted I walked over and sure enough, a little frog! I’m assuming all the rain has unbalanced the chemical’s in the pool enough that wildlife is able to hang out….which is so not okay with me. I think I will be making a phone call today

DSC_6244 DSC_6241

see Simon in the background yelling to me that he “see’s a frog”

 

…And Lizards

DSC_6246

 

knowing when to take a break

DSC_6234

 

Playing with the flowers and catching butterfly’s

DSC_6249 DSC_6264

 

Being Silly

DSC_6226

Being Contemplative

DSC_6218

And Being Happy

DSC_6200

DSC_6195

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Such cute kids! I'm right there with you on the animals in the pool,