Friday, we thought we’d zip on down to WDW for the day. We drove up Friday night and spent Saturday enjoying the crowd less, lineless Magic Kingdom. Despite the heat, it was awesome, I couldn't believe how dead it was. We could walk on any ride we wanted to. We even took the kids to meet Mickey and Minnie in toontown(an activity I usually avoid because of the crazy lines) It was by far their favorite, they loved exploring Mickey and Minnie’s house and when it was their turn to meet Mickey and Minnie they ran up to them and gave them big hugs….so adorable
We took the twins on a little roller coaster and they loved it, especially Simon, he laughed the entire time. We ended the day with front row seats to a parade. What a whirlwind day. And in true Simon and Livvi style, Simon conks out right away and Livvi stayed awake the entire time!
2 comments:
Oh, I love the pics at WDW! Especially with Micky and Minnie.
When you guys move to Jacksonville maybe we can zip down to WDW a few times.
I am so jealous, I wish we could just head off to Disney for the day!
Post a Comment