CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The End….

I think Livvi wanted to take pooh home. Okay I’m going to inappropriately segue into a story here. So I used to work at The Disney Store and we loved getting boxes with pooh in them (so you see where I’m going with this?) Hilarity ensued sometimes as we read the labels on the boxes………….

pooh snow globes

pooh, the movie

pooh books

stuffed pooh

Okay, should I stop? I just can’t help but chuckle and remember the laughs whenever I write the word pooh.  DSCN3635

Back to lunch at the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom. Yumminess. I love me a Disney buffet.

DSCN3638 DSCN3639

DSCN3644 DSCN3649  DSCN3654 DSCN3658

I didn't get very many pictures of Trent and Heather. They were in Orlando at the same time and we spent a few days hanging out, swapping kids so we could go on the big rides. Poor Heather and Trent….they were probably a bit overwhelmed with the twins. They go from cute little Marshall to the twins. Thanks though. It was fun playing with you guys!

DSCN3666 Hanging out in the Arcade!DSCN3667

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Cute pictures, sounds like you guys had a fun time!