CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Repeat

My life on repeat
Here is a little example of how it goes
Me and the twins are driving home and they are drinking milk from Wendy's.

Livvi says "all done." and hands it to me. I take the drink,  put the cap on and set it down. She then says "I hold it." So I pick it back up and hand it to her.

Simon is of course observing this entire scenario and so 5 seconds later.........  

Simon says "all done," and hands it to me. I take the drink, put the cap on and set it down. He then says "I hold it."

I'm not sure you'd understand the hilarity in this unless you have multples yourself. It's that sometimes they do the EXACT same thing one after another and it is so funny. I feel like I'm repeating a moment in my life...................

No comments: