Thanks for blessing us with your holy water!
What in the world? Where else would you see a Bishop/Archbishop/Catholic Dude, driving in the back of a pickup truck sprinkling holy water on everyone.
Before the parade, they had free pony and train rides....sweet! Simon of course balled his eyes out, but Dave put him on the pony anyway. He calmed down a bit after that. The scenery was beautiful, set against the riverfront we walked along and watched all the yachts/boats sail by. I picked out a few that I told Dave I wouldn't be adverse to owning. Days like this make me so glad we live here, I love being surrounded by all the water and the sunshine. Happy St. Patty's Day!
What in the world? Where else would you see a Bishop/Archbishop/Catholic Dude, driving in the back of a pickup truck sprinkling holy water on everyone.
Before the parade, they had free pony and train rides....sweet! Simon of course balled his eyes out, but Dave put him on the pony anyway. He calmed down a bit after that. The scenery was beautiful, set against the riverfront we walked along and watched all the yachts/boats sail by. I picked out a few that I told Dave I wouldn't be adverse to owning. Days like this make me so glad we live here, I love being surrounded by all the water and the sunshine. Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment