CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Twins Birthday Party

While my mom and dad were still in town, we decided to throw the twins a fun little party with some of our friends. We went to a park and had cupcakes, it was fun. The weather was so nice, not to hot. And the kids had plenty to do, because we were at the park!

I went with a Sesame Street theme and made some fun invitations. My Mom spent the day after Thanksgiving making all the Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes.....Thanks Mom. I think they turned out pretty good.

Thanks to all our friends who were able to come and play with us!





1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those cupcakes are so cute your mom did an awesome job! I'm sure it was nice for them to enjoy some time outdoors while they were there, since it's too cold here.