CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone

I was looking over all my photos from the past year and I can't believe how fast 2009 flew by. We did a lot more than I thought this year......trips home, to Disney, to the beach, to lots of zoos and other parks, whew. I can't ever say that we were bored!

We are now in the final leg of Medical school. Just a few interviews and tests left. Dave will graduate in May, and before that, this March, we will find out where his residency will be and what our next 5 years will look like. The past 4 to 5 months have been filled with craziness as Dave has been rotating, interviewing, traveling, and taking his boards....I still can't believe I survived.....with twin toddlers! I know the only reason I still have my sanity is because of the great support we have. Our parents and families have been incredible this year in helping us, and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. We also have awesome friends and neighbors that enable me to be a better mom and wife. Most importantly, our Savior for allowing us to grow so much on our journey. I am so thankful for the opportunities we have been given.

The twins have grown so much this year. They started walking and eating and talking....it goes by so fast, but I am so thankful for every second I have with my beautiful twins. I am so grateful for their birth-mom and her sacrifice. I can't imagine my life without the little monsters and everyday my appreciation for what she did for them astounds me. Dave and I love her so much for that!

We wish we could spend some time with family this year, and will miss the snow....err not. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Amber Burt said...

It has been a great, crazy year hasn't it? That is too bad that you won't be able to come home for Christmas, but nice that you get to stay in the warm weather. I can't believe Dave is graduating, that is awesome for both of you.
We will miss you at Christmas, and hope that you guys have a great one. I know your kids will be fun this year on Christmas morning.
By the way-I love your cute Disney christmas tree!

Laura Perkins said...

I can't help but to wish I was somewhere warm on a beach when it is so cold outside. At least I get to enjoy the warmth this picture brings. They are so cute!