CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

This is Halloween

Before we headed off to David and Mari's, we did some poses at Mom and Dad's

A nerd, A dead dancer and a hippie witch!





At David and Mari's we ate and had a scary witch come and cast a spell on us!
Then it was off to collect the candy.


David and Jax






Look at that view. David and Mari live a few blocks from the Oquirrh Temple so we had a fabulous view the entire night









Happy Halloween Everybody!

3 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

Your kids are adorable! I love the costume's you have for them. Too fun!

Amber Burt said...

The kids sure looked cute! I am glad that I was able to see you, and your cute babies this time.

Jess said...

Olivia has the coolest witch costume!