We were recently able to get a van. Hooray, we have sooo needed a big car since we had the twins. And now that Dave will be gone for the next few months with our old car, we were able to get this one just in time.
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
9 comments:
Congrats! New cars are always so fun! We love our Hondas:)
lucky you:) that's awesome!!! I'm sure you are loving it! How is Florida???
Congratulations! You are now a member of the Minivan Mama club.
That is so great! I sure wished we could get a bigger car, we have needed one since our twins were born as well. It looks very nice!
Congratulations! From a car to a van - that is awesome! Lots more room!
Congrats!! A van is so nice to have with kids :)
It looks really nice! Happy day!
Congrats Missy! I'm just a little jealous :) Of the van not that your husband is going to be gone for a few months...I hope you survive!
Yeah, more space-so nice! The kids look like they are loving it too.
Post a Comment