Cute, I am jealous that you still have the warm weather! It is supposed to be 50 here on Wednesday. BTW-Camden has the same swimsuit and swimshirt that Simon has on.
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
4 comments:
Oh man, I miss the pool. It looks so nice and warm....really is paradise...your kids are adorable and so BIG by the way.
I love it! The rest of the country is gearing up for fall, but you are still swimming. Its still hitting above 100 degrees here in AZ too.
You remember the Tuckers' pool and how we used to have to walk by it every day? Now you can live in Florida and swim!
Cute, I am jealous that you still have the warm weather! It is supposed to be 50 here on Wednesday. BTW-Camden has the same swimsuit and swimshirt that Simon has on.
Post a Comment