Oh my goodness! Yes, I've learned that lesson as well, that when the kids are quiet, it means something is up and it's usually not good! Good luck with the cleanup:)
Okay everybody, Still trying to get all the grease out......baking soda and dawn dish soap seem to work the best, but it will just not all come out....I think it will take a few more days. Someone tried to tell me to think of it as a heavy moisturizer....seriously do they know where I live? Hopefully I'll have petroleum jelly free kids soon
Oh my! That is A LOT of Vaseline! Hopefully you have it out by now. Sorry, I don't have any suggestions. Great pictures. At least you remembered to take pictures before you beat them ;)
Wow, quiet kids always mean trouble. My friends little boy did that about a year ago and she has never been able to get it off her glider, there is a big spot on it that is brown now because anything dirty just sticks to it. Good luck getting it off of things.
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
12 comments:
Oh, NO!! I've heard that is one of the hardest things to get out.
Good luck!
When my twins were little, silence meant only one thing: trouble!
Oh my goodness - that is the funniest thing ever! I love the pics...
Oh my goodness! Yes, I've learned that lesson as well, that when the kids are quiet, it means something is up and it's usually not good! Good luck with the cleanup:)
Wow, they sure did a good job at getting it all out of the jar.. I think I am in for quite a few of these days with my little ones!
Where were you??? That is too funny!
Oh wow. I'm speechless. I cannot even imagine how NOT fun that was to clean up. Wow.
I can't even imagine how you cleaned them off.
oh my goodness. are you kidding? naughty, naughty kids. how the heck did you clean that up?
ohhh missy. i'm sorry, but that make me laugh.
What a mess! I need followup pictures. Were you able to get them back to normal?
Okay everybody,
Still trying to get all the grease out......baking soda and dawn dish soap seem to work the best, but it will just not all come out....I think it will take a few more days. Someone tried to tell me to think of it as a heavy moisturizer....seriously do they know where I live? Hopefully I'll have petroleum jelly free kids soon
Oh my! That is A LOT of Vaseline! Hopefully you have it out by now. Sorry, I don't have any suggestions. Great pictures. At least you remembered to take pictures before you beat them ;)
Wow, quiet kids always mean trouble. My friends little boy did that about a year ago and she has never been able to get it off her glider, there is a big spot on it that is brown now because anything dirty just sticks to it. Good luck getting it off of things.
Post a Comment