Before I could get any food, Livvi walks around the table to some friends of ours and starts begging for food, so I go to get our food and when I came back she had planted her little bootie in a chair and chowed down, it was pretty funny she stayed there for about a half an hour eating her own little bowl of Chili.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Annual Chili Cook off
We had fun at our Ward's Chili cook off tonight.
Before I could get any food, Livvi walks around the table to some friends of ours and starts begging for food, so I go to get our food and when I came back she had planted her little bootie in a chair and chowed down, it was pretty funny she stayed there for about a half an hour eating her own little bowl of Chili.


Before I could get any food, Livvi walks around the table to some friends of ours and starts begging for food, so I go to get our food and when I came back she had planted her little bootie in a chair and chowed down, it was pretty funny she stayed there for about a half an hour eating her own little bowl of Chili.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute!
I seriously cannot get over how adorable those two are! I love the last pic on this post.
Post a Comment