It was a pretty cool experience going to the courthouse and having the judge gush over the twins and exclaim how happy appointments like this were. I don't think I'd want to stand in front of judge any other way either:)
I am so grateful for their gracious Birth mom and her family for the precious gifts they gave us, they are great people and we love them!
9 comments:
One year already-crazy!!! Congrats!
Congrats again, I can't believe it has been a year already!
Oh Missy! What a great feeling! I'm still so happy for you guys! You guys are really glowing in that picture!
That is so neat! I am so happy you were able to bring those sweet babies into your home!
What a great year! Your babies are so very sweet.
That is so wonderful, a year has gone by. Your kids are so cute! I love all of their pictures, especially the one where they are loving on each other. That is adorable!
We are so happy Livvy and Simon are part of our family. We love you guys!
I can't a year has already gone by!
Now post more pictures!
Love Ya, Mom
so great! I know Amber and Jae--seems Jae just met you! What a small world. We adopted a little boy 5 1/2 years ago and then had a little girl 5 months later. So we have 'twins by two tummies' Those babies are so lucky to have you.
Adoption is wonderful!
Post a Comment