I guess its about time I took Simon out of the box.
Random life shots for you Mom:

I figured out that if you give your kids suckers or candy then you can totally stall on lunch

Here in South Florida we are so comfortable around gators we even let our kids climb on them

ummm...they needed a fun tactile experience??


Simon enjoying Coconuts new water dish, or Coconut enjoying the twins new water table.

Ok I'm totally at a loss for this one, it just looked so funny.
5 comments:
What the heck is Simon eating, chocolate pudding? It's fun to get cute pictures of them like that, not so fun to clean it up!
You have some freakin' adorable kids! I love the last picture with the dog and your son, too funny!
Those are cute pictures! The last one is very funny. Cute kiddo's
Oh, Thank-you!
I love the new pics!
Love Ya, Mom E.
Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute! I love all the photos, they are precious. I like that water table, it looks awesome. My kids would love it!
Post a Comment