
My mom came to visit for a few days since we haven't been able to make it out west because of all of the twins Dr. appointments and we were so happy to have her with us for those days! I always have a sad day or two after she leaves:( maybe because while she is here she:
cooks
cleans
does laundry
organizes
helps with the twins
cooks
talks me into going to the beach a lot
did I mention cooking?
Do you see why I go through such withdrawals when she leaves.
4 comments:
For some reason I am not surprised your cute mom does all that for you. Aren't moms seriously the best! :) Your kiddos look so dang sweet in their Easter outfits!
That would be hard when she leaves. If I lived away from my mom and she came to visit she would do the same for us and I would have a sad few days after too! Glad she is able to come and visit you guys often.
I know what you mean about missing family! But, we have the advantage, we are only a couple of hours away - well, I guess that depends on whose driving!
Hope you had a happy Easter!
Thanks Missy, That was a nice thing for you to say, I'm glad that you appreciated my visit, I sure had fun! I'm sorry that you are depressed after I leave. Wish you guys lived closer so we wouldn't have to go through these withdrawls!
Love Ya, Mom
Post a Comment