CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Downgrade

We did some home un-improvements this weekend.

We went from this.....



to this...

Whats not to love? The green color, the fantastic plastic feel against your feet, I know pretty luxe right!

Lets say we won't be featured on any improvement shows. But the thing is, the twins stand in front of the doors everyday, longing to go out. But that slate tile is so hard and textured. And it gets so DIRTY all the time. Nine times out of ten if you walked out there without any shoes you'd be pretty dirty. I don't have time to mop my porch every week(seriously... I didn't even do that when I had NO kids.) So we drove on down to Home Depot and wall-ah!

Oh yeah, the twins love it too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new green look!
I especially like Livvy's face squished up against the door!
Love Ya, Mom Evans

Amber Burt said...

I'm getting caught up on your blog, I've been out of it for a little while. I love the pictures of the kids. It would be so nice to live that close to Disney-we need to come visit!
Also, I love reading your adoption story!

Nicole said...

That looks nice, I would have done the same thing too. It's nice you've got somewhere closed in for them to play outside.

Unknown said...

That's ingenious! I would never have thought of that. I'm sure Grant would go nuts for it though. He'd never want to come back inside again. :)

kaTie said...

Missy! That's awesome! Cute pics of the kids... as always!

Erin said...

It looks great and it is exactly what you need right now!

Evans Family said...

That picture of Livvy on the glass is so funny! I'm sure the kiddies will love to play on the turf! Just hope that coconut doesn't mistake it for grass and pee on it! ha ha!

David

Marianne said...

That's the hardest task in decorating our home - make it look good but keep it totally kid-friendly. The twins are so cute!