Dave's parents flew down for the weekend, which was so nice. We had fun seeing them for their quick visit. I guess everyone is getting tired of all the cold weather.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so jealous! I wish we were there! You took some beautiful scenes, not to mention the kids, but I loved the palm trees in the dusk. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Love, Mom Evans
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
4 comments:
I'm so jealous!
I wish we were there!
You took some beautiful scenes, not to mention the kids, but I loved the palm trees in the dusk.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
Love, Mom Evans
OHH John and I love the beach!!!Your babies are soo cute, hugs and kisses for them from us:D
I am so jealous! I totally wish I were sitting on a beach somewhere warm! Looks like so much fun! I'd probably be there everyday.
Looks so nice and warm. Cute family pics.
Post a Comment