CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Zoo time

Oh man, what adventures we had at the zoo today. The animals were crazy! We watched some monkeys' yell back at us and each other for awhile and laughed, we saw two Anua's get into a fight, one attacking the other so badly he was bleeding. It was like the discovery channel. One lady wanted to throw rocks at the aggressor, but luckily the zookeeper showed up and got the hurt one away. Then as we were leaving we watched a deer/goat of some variety try to climb out of the moat it fell in. So lots of fun at the zoo today.




After all the hooting and yelling, they weren't so sure about the monkey's




5 comments:

Darla Pierre said...

Your family is sooo cute! Hey, Herold might be coming down to Miami this week for a funeral. His Mom (adopted) passed away! Maybe Dave knew here Sis Mathe (sp?)
I'll keep you updated!
-D

Tayna said...

Now that's what I call an exciting trip to the Zoo! All the animals ever do at Hogle Zoo is lay around and stare at you. You guys are so fun, taking the kids out to have so many great adventures. They are getting so big. Time sure flies doesn't it!? Next time you are in town give me a buzz and we'll come play with you okay.

Rachel said...

Your twins are beautiful. It looks like there's so much to do in Florida! I love all your beach pictures!

Rena said...

Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun outings. Now is the perfect time of year to do all that stuff eh? I love the monkeys at the metro zoo. So fun!!

Darla Pierre said...

Hey how do you get your pictures like that? I love how you can get more pics in one place!