CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Helmet Head

We decided to get a helmet put on Simon because he has a flat left side and his ears are a teensy bit off. I thought it would be a pain, but so far so good. I know I'm his mom, but I really think he is adorable in his helmet.


5 comments:

Marianne said...

It's not just you! He is cute

Mom of three ♥ said...

Sawyer was having problems with his head as well, he would only sleep on his right side and so that side got a little flat and his ear was a bit positioned funny. So when he was 3 months we asked about it and they said that if we re position him when sleeping and during the day that it should even out. Which it did. But we almost did the helmet thing too! I think Simon looks cool with it on! They said that it is very common in preemies and a lot more in boys! Kinda interesting. How long does he need to wear it?

The Clark Family said...

What a cutie! And the pictures from the photo shoot entry are adorable. We have to get together soon, Ashlyn loves little kids, she would have so much fun with them!

Evans Family said...

He is adorable! He looks like a little wrestler. I am glad he is adapting to it well.

amy phillips said...

I know this is a late post, but I hadn't visited your blog for a while. I'm a twin and when I was born I had weak muscles on one side of my neck. My mom said it was from not being able to turn my head to that side in the womb. I slept on that side so much that I have a really flat spot on that side of my head. Simon is very lucky to get his helmet!