Getting home for the holidays was a little trickier this year. It took us four days, one spent in an out of state airport all day and then in a hotel at night. Of course all of our luggage went through to Salt Lake so we didn't have much with us. I was running low on diapers so I went to the gift shop to buy some and they were selling them for $1.99 a piece!!!!! After that sleepless night we flew home and tried again for a couple of days until we finally made it on. Yay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, that sounds like a hard travel.. I still can not believe how much they were charging for diapers.. That is ridiculous! Glad you made it safe to your destination.
What a nightmare. But, it makes for a good story that you will never forget.
Post a Comment