I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
7 comments:
Cute! We have looked at those for when our twins get older..
So cute...I bet your kids love them. I'm glad they are doing so well.
Your Welcome!
They look quite comfy in their little cars!
Livvy is all smiles,Simon is more serious! Cute! Love it!
Love, Grandpa & Nana
What cute cars! And I can't believe how big they are getting. And I can't believe how cold it has been here lately, we have needed those jackets!
Oh my gosh. So cute and so grown up. I love seeing your cute family.
Oh my gosh! So cute and so grown up. I love seeing you and your cute family.
Those are cute little cars. Are you guys coming home for Christmas?
Post a Comment