CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thank You

I wanted to thank everyone who has helped us today. I am sitting here overwhelmed with gratitude. Dave had his appendix taken out today, and it has been crazy. He actually went to the hospital this morning to work, and later checked himself into the ER. He had our one car, so I felt so trapped this morning, I couldn't even go see him.

Before I really knew what was going on, Deb calls to tell me she is going to find me a babysitter and take me to the hospital. Thank you so much. Then Shannon, cute pregnant and has two young children, Shannon, comes over to watch and feed and entertain my kids for an indefinite amount of time along with my neighbor Pat. Wow.

At the hospital Trent and Chad were so nice, taking me to Dave, and sitting with us. Then I come home, and Pat had cleaned my kitchen (she even wiped my stove-top down!)

So I just wanted to thank you guys for being my family for me today.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

What a crazy day! I'm glad to hear that Dave's okay.

Nicole said...

We hope Dave gets feeling better. That's so nice of our neighbors, I'm glad you've got some good ones.

The Clark Family said...

Missy, what a day! I am so glad that Dave is okay now but what a scary time! It's so nice when our friends can become our family!

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Anytime! :-) Just glad I was able to help. (But don't let it happen again...HA HA) Hope Dave's doing OK and recovering quickly.

Meli said...

oh my goodness!! how is dave doing? We hope he is fine. Tell him for us hi and that we are praying for him:D
Meli & John

Martha J. Berryman said...

So glad to hear that David is okay. Keeping you all in our prayers!

Laura Perkins said...

What a ruff day. I am glad you had help. We miss you guyz and take it easy.