This is so cute Missy, Keagan sat on my lap and made me play it like four times in a row, he kept saying, doggie getting him, and doggie kissing him. I am tagging you right now with the ABC's of Me tag. You'll have to go to my blog to see it. Have fun!!
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
2 comments:
This is so cute Missy, Keagan sat on my lap and made me play it like four times in a row, he kept saying, doggie getting him, and doggie kissing him. I am tagging you right now with the ABC's of Me tag. You'll have to go to my blog to see it. Have fun!!
That is the cutest thing I have seen in awhile! It reminds me of when David was there with coconut. Oh, how I miss you guyz.
Post a Comment