So, I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Shutterfly.com. They have these fun photo/scrapbooks you can digitally put together online. Then they bind and send it to you. They had some great layouts, so I made an ABC book. I posted it on their website, so you'll have to check it out. It was fun trying to come up with letters and pictures for them.
http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg0cOWLBoyaAMepgHG
can ya guess which letter this is
http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDFg0cOWLBoyaAMepgHG
4 comments:
Your book is so cute! I wish that it was a little bit bigger when you viewed it so that you can read the comments better. Every picture the boys said, "Their so cute"
I love Shutterfly! I've done several photo books for gifts for grandmas and grandpas. I didn't know they came out with the ABC book. It is so cute! Of course, it would be hard to go wrong with those cuties as the main feature.
Your ABC book is soo cute! I'm going to have to start doing my scrapbooking electronically. It's way cuter than anything I can do by hand...and much less of a mess!!
That is sooo adorable! I have never used Shutterfly to do one of those books, but I am definitely going to have to do that because I have zero time to scrapbook the time-consuming way (as much as I love it). Very cute! Thanks for sharing. (By the way, this is Hna. Cotting from the mission. I got your blog site from Christy's. Hope that's okay).
Post a Comment