Dave is so funny. I celebrated my birthday in Utah and he was here in Florida, so when I got home, this is what I found waiting!

Yes, that is a Hannah Montana balloon. I have this not so secret obsession with her, I just love her shows, and her music.....the sad thing is I don't have a ten year old daughter as my front.
(sorry about the BYU shirt, I really hate polluting my blog with things like that)

Balloons everywhere

Dave wrote on every balloon, this was my favorite.

So now my dilemma is what to do with all of these balloons? I can't pop them when the twins are up because it will freak them out....and I can't pop them while they are sleeping because it will wake them up. Balloons anyone?
5 comments:
Hey Missy! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your blog is great. I'm loving the Hannah Montana balloon - that is hilarious! :) It was good to see you and your cute kids over the 4th, too.
Happy Birthday Missy! Its good to see you are finally back. Just in time for all of us to leave. Hope you had a great trip and a fun Birthday.
Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 30 club (it's not as bad as everyone likes to think it is, hee hee).
Happy Birthday, that is so sweet. I use scissors and cut a little bit right by the tie in the balloon and slowly let the air out, not noisy.
Happy Belated Birthday!!! I did think about you on the 10th. As usual on your birthday we were in Moon Lake and it is a little rough getting phone service there. I hope you had a great one! I love that he wrote on all of the balloons, that is so nice-you have a sweet husband!
P.S. I am so glad you will always be older than me. I am not even close to 30 yet, does 3 months away count as not even close?
Post a Comment