CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

ABC's and Dopamine

I'm putting together a ABC photo book of the twins......these are some of my favs so far.

P is for polka-dots. I read somewhere that your child's smile triggers a surge of dopamine(like a drug high.) It must be true because I am completely addicted to their smiles.


I swear I didn't pose him like this. Poor kid is going to love me for that one.


Ohh, I don't have any words.....so cute.


I can't decide which is bigger her eyes, or the flower.


my source
http://www.parentdish.com/2008/07/13/baby-smiles-affect-the-brain-like-drugs/

3 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Those are such cute pics! And I love Liv's little outfit with the polka dot. And that is a really cute idea, I might just have to copy you!!

Gale Family said...

So cute! I love the idea as well.

Pryors said...

The twins are so dang cute! I love the pics. The are getting so big! I want to check out your ABC book.