I love it! I've told you before I think you look so cute with short hair in some of the pictures you have. I'll come down tomorrow and check it out in person, I'm sure it will be even cuter!
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
7 comments:
I love it! I've told you before I think you look so cute with short hair in some of the pictures you have. I'll come down tomorrow and check it out in person, I'm sure it will be even cuter!
Love it! Doesnt it feel good to have it short! Cant wait to see it in person.
It reminds me of the Missy I knew long ago! I love it!
So cute, short hair is so much easier to manage especially when you have children and not so much time for yourself.
You look like one hot mama!
Way cute, I love it! I bet it will be nice to have it short this summer.
You look great!
Post a Comment