CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Growing Babies

I looked at Simon tonight and thought, holy cow you're big. Six months and counting.....



And because I have twins, I have to be fair and throw in a shot of Liv too.


Sunday, Dave and I tried putting the twins in the stroller without the car seats.

2 comments:

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Wow...you have had a busy past few weeks. But what memories you've made! The temple pix were beautiful. I am sooo dang happy for your and Dave. I love to see the photos and am glad you had a good time in Utah. :-) c-ya 2nite at dinner!

Tayna said...

They grow sooooo fast! Esp. the first year. I look at Keagan sometimes and it blows my mind how big he is. . . and the words that come out of his mouth. . . what the heck!