CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Going on walks

We live in a great area, with lots of open space and grass. So we try to get out and go on walks everyday. It has been so hot lately though that we haven't been able to enjoy the outside much. But tonight was a little cooler so we went out.


You'd think we were strapping them in and taking them somewhere.......unpleasant. Thier faces are soooo funny, I had to post them.








3 comments:

Christie said...

They look adorable in their hats!

Joseph, Erin, Sarah, 'Lil Joe and Muloki the Wonder Dog said...

Hey we are taking our blog private. Email me so I can invite you if I didn't already.

emwitters@gmail.com

Thanks!

The Clark Family said...

Those two look so cute in their stroller ready to see the world! They really are too precious!