CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Blessing the Babies

We blessed Simon and Olivia on Sunday and afterward had a party at my Mom's house. Since Sunday was Mother's Day, blessing the twins was extra special. It was a Mothers Day I won't forget.

We're ready, lets go!



Dave's Uncle, Aunt and cousins. We're so glad you came!



Yum, what great food. Thanks Mom, Gypsy, Jill, Amber and Windy! (And anyone else I missed)


My little nephew Jaxon. I got to meet him for the first time this week. What a cutie



Enjoying the nice May weather



Thanks for all the friends and family that came and supported us



Happy Mothers Day, we love you Mom

4 comments:

The Clark Family said...

What a great day! Your kids looked so darling. We are so happy for you!

Meli said...

Congratulations!!! your babies look really cute, and they are blessed to have parents like you!

kylee said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! It looked like you had a great time in Utah with lots of support! I love the pictures of Dave, you & the twins in white at the temple. It looks so perfect!

KA said...

Hi, I really wished I could have gone to the blessing, but we were all home sick that day. You all look beautiful dressed in white.