We had a great day in Orlando. We finalized our adoption. It is so nice to have all the adoption procedures done. So today it's official, we are the legal parents of Simon and Olivia.
Judge Thorpe holding Simon, Dave, Me and Livvi Orange County, Orlando Courthouse
Congrats!!! I bet that's such a weight off your mind. I'm so glad that everything went smoothly and that they're yours legally now. When do you get to be sealed to them? Where are you planning to do it? We got to be there when Nate was sealed to his wife and two boys. It was amazing! May you get to experience that same joy soon.
A HUGE congratulations to you and David!! The twins are adorable! Anyway, this is a "Hello" from northern texas and David's cousin Martha. Wishing you both great happiness with parenthood!
I started this blog to keep friends and family close while we live so far away. Living in SoFlo is quite an adventure. Dave just graduated from medical school and now we have begun Residency. We have 3 year old twins and life has gotten better and crazier. The best part about Blogging is finding and keeping up with friends. Enjoy our adventures.
8 comments:
Congrats!!! I bet that's such a weight off your mind. I'm so glad that everything went smoothly and that they're yours legally now. When do you get to be sealed to them? Where are you planning to do it? We got to be there when Nate was sealed to his wife and two boys. It was amazing! May you get to experience that same joy soon.
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you both! I can't wait to see you and hold those cute babies!
A HUGE congratulations to you and David!! The twins are adorable! Anyway, this is a "Hello" from northern texas and David's cousin Martha. Wishing you both great happiness with parenthood!
Hello, former comp! I tracked you down from Christie's blog. Congratulations on your adoption. I'm so very happy for you.
Yahoo! What a great day!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys.
Congratulations! What an exciting day for you family.
We are so happy for you guys, little Olivia and Simon are just too precious!
Post a Comment